This Bacon Spinach Mille-Feuille recipe was submitted into the Cooking with QuiBids contest by QuiBidder Hidemi W.
- 3 Large Eggs
- 8 oz Fresh Baby Spinach
- 6 slices Bacon
- 3 tablespoons All-purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon Mayonnaise
1. Chop spinach.
2. In a bowl, beat eggs and add all-purpose flour, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Mix well.
3. In a loaf pan (9.3”x 5.2”x 2.7”), place 1/2 of spinach, 3 slices bacon and the rest of spinach. Pour the egg mixture into the loaf pan and put the rest of 3 slices bacon on top.
4. Put the loaf pan into microwave, cook on high for 6-7 minutes (uncover) or until cook through.
5. Remove the Bacon Spinach Mille-Feuille from the loaf pan and cut into 6. Serve with ketchup or your favorite sauce, tomato sauce, pasta sauce or pizza sauce.