This Fall Popcorn Treat Mix recipe was submitted into the Cooking with QuiBids recipe contest by QuiBidder Pam L.
- 8 to 10 bags of Movie Butter/Salted Popcorn by Orville Redenbacker
- 2 bags of Stick Salted Pretzels by RoloGold
- 2 large bags of M&M Peanut Candies
- 2 large bags of M&M Plain Candies
- 3 bags of Candy Corn
- 4-6 jars of Dry Roasted Peanuts by Fisher
I prepared snack bags for 20 people.
Mix Salted Pretzels, M&M plain and peanut candies, Candy corn and Dry Roasted Peanuts together in large bowl.
Pop the popcorn and add to another large bowl to cool. Popcorn does need to cool before mixing and putting in bags as it will melt the candies if not cooled.
Fill the snack bags with some of the mixture above and add popcorn with it.
Makes 20-25 bags.