Father’s Day – Vote to Enter
June 2013 Sweepstakes
QuiBids “Father’s Day” sweepstakes is a vote-to-enter sweepstakes. Official Rules are sponsored by QuiBids. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED. The Sweepstakes begins on Tuesday, May 28th (CST) 2013 and ends 11:59p.m. (CST) on Sunday, June 9th 2013. The Sweepstakes consists of voting on dad’s favorite activity.
1. Eligibility: [The QuiBids “Father’s Day”] (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the U.S., Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom who are eighteen (18) or older as of the date of entry (as defined in Section 2), who have an active e-mail account and Internet access as of the beginning of the Sweepstakes period and who are official registered users of QuiBids. Residents of the province of Quebec are not eligible for this contest. Employees of Sponsor (“QuiBids”) and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsor through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Sweepstakes period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, and individuals who have previously been chosen as winners are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations (“Official Rules”).
2. To Enter: You may enter the promotion via the QuiBids Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/quibids/ upon clicking on the respective promotions tab. It will be labeled Father’s Day. You will have the opportunity to vote for your father’s frequent and favorite activity. After voting, there will be a prompt to enter your relevant information from the entry form which will ask for your name, email address, QuiBids username and city/state/province of residence.
3. Prize Drawing: All Sweepstakes entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held on the dates set forth above at the QuiBids offices located at: 4 NE 10th St., Ste. 242, Oklahoma City, OK 73104. The drawing will be conducted by a computer program that randomly chooses the winner, from all eligible entries received. The random selection is final and binding. The winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received. Winner will be notified by e-mail.
4. Prizes and Odds: There is a total of (1) prize to be awarded; Apple iPad mini 16GB. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
5. Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified by e-mail within five (5) business days of the prize drawing, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
6. General Rules: By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent and warrant that your entry does not violate any agreements with any third parties you may have, including but not limited to those agreements between you, your social networks or other third party sites where you may choose to post your entry. You agree that your participation in the Sweepstakes and Sponsor’s use of your entry will not violate any agreement to which you are a signatory or a party. The Sweepstakes is offered by Sponsor, QuiBids, which is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By entering the Sweepstakes, you further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Sweepstakes, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes; and (iv) any claims by third parties that your participation in this Sweepstakes violates your agreement with that third party or use of that third party’s social network or website where you posted your entry. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decisions in all respects relative to the Sweepstakes are final. In no event will Sponsor be liable to you for any special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages (including loss of use, data, business or profits) arising out of or in connection with your participation in the SWEEPSTAKES, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not Sponsor has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SPONSOR’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING WITH RESPECT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL NOT EXCEED $5. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
7. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes and winning any prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s newsletters, and on the Sponsor’s website located at www.quibids.com, without additional compensation. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of prizes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The Sweepstakes are subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you acknowledge that you have read these Official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Sweepstakes. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the state of Oklahoma, excluding rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Sweepstakes or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts or the state courts located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
9. Winners List, Official Rules: For a list of the prize winner or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: QuiBids, “Father’s Day”: 4 NE 10th St., Ste. 242, Oklahoma City, OK 73104.
10. Sponsor Address: QuiBids “Father’s Day”; 4 NE 10th St., Ste. 242, Oklahoma City, OK 73104.