It’s officially 2012 and we can’t wait to see what the New Year will bring for QuiBids. It’s hard to believe we’re already into the second week of the new year. But before we completely wave goodbye to last year, we’d like to look back at some of the more memorable auction wins from 2011. Without further ado, here’s our list of the ten most memorable QuiBids wins of 2011:
Mother’s Day Spa Vaction
- This Mother’s Day Spa Vacation was sold on QuiBids for $37.99 using 522 Real Bids. That’s a savings of 88%!
Super Bowl Bundle
- This Super Bowl Game Day Bundle Sold on QuiBids for $46.73 with 473 Real Bids, and 79 Voucher Bids. That’s an 89% Savings!
NCAA Men’s Final Four Trip for Two
- This NCAA Men’s Final Four Package for Two sold on QuiBids for $30.67, and was won using only 203 Real Bids. – 96% Savings
Las Vegas Vacation Package
- This Las Vegas Vacation Package was sold on QuiBids for $75.64 using only 18 Real Bids.
New York City Getaway For Two
- This NYC Getaway for Two sold on QuiBids for $47.76, and was won using only 348 Real Bids.
Ski Vacation for 4 to Park City
- This Ski Vacation for 4 To Park City sold on QuiBids for $29.33 using 147 Real Bids. – 98% Savings
Ultimate 3D Projector Bundle
- This high-quality projector bundle was sold on QuiBids for $4.42 using only 22 Real Bids. – 99% Savings
Callaway Razr Hawk Tour Complete Set
- This Callaway Razr Hawk Tour Complete Set was sold on QuiBids for $2.94 using only 12 Real Bids! – 99% Savings
Sharp 80″ 1080p LED HDTV
- This Sharp 80″ 1080p LED HDTV was sold on QuiBids for $322.52 using only 18 Real Bids! – 93% Savings
And the number one most memorable auction of 2011, none other than the
Disney World Vacation Package for Four
- This Walt Disney World Vacation Package for Four was sold on QuiBids for $8.41 using only 3 Voucher Bids! – 99% Savings!
When it came to getting outstanding deals on QuiBids, 2011 definitely didn’t disappoint! We can’t wait to see what’s to come in the new year for QuiBids and QuiBidders alike. We’ll have more trips, more bundles, additional product lines and much more! You never know what we’ll role out, so you definitely don’t want to miss what’s in store for 2012.
Can you name a win that should be included in our list? Let us know by commenting on this blog post, or by replying to the Tweet below. Happy 2012 QuiBidders!