Congratulations to the new QuiBidder of the Week, Karen!
Keep reading to learn a little about her experiences bidding on QuiBids. Be sure to congratulate her in the comments below!
Do you want your Facebook posts featured on our blog as the next QuiBidder of the Week? If your posts are chosen, you’ll be named QoW and will receive 90 free bids! Learn more about the QuiBidder of the Week contest here.
Omaha Steaks Private Reserve Top Sirloin Dinner$.21 using 4 voucher bids $149.99 value 99% savings
• Four 8-Ounce Private Reserve Top Sirloins
• Four 5.75-Ounce Stuffed Baked Potatoes
• Two 22-Ounce Stuffed Antipasto Loaves
• Two 7-Ounce Trays of Roasted Vegetable Medley
• One 6-Inch Chocolate Lover’s Cake
Omaha Steaks Two Bacon Sampler
$.09 using 4 voucher bids $50.99 value 99% savings
• 16 oz. Package Applewood Smoked Steak – Cut Bacon
• 16 oz. Package Peppered Country Steak – Cut Bacon
2 BBQ Beef Brisket, 4 Pounds
$.28 using 14 voucher bids $90.00 value 99 % savings
$.17 using 6 voucher bids $90.00 value 99% savings
totals $.75 bids 28 total value $380.98″
My kids are all big OSU fans, and I’m a super fan of the Lush brand of quilt sets because they are high quality 100% cotton. Quilts are so much easier to wash and dry than comforters too! In our Texas climate they serve as both blanket and bedspread–nothing more convenient! These are reversible as well. The colors are vibrant, and the quilting is strong and in a tight pattern, so these are definitely “sturdy” quilts.”