QuiBids Monday Night Matchup
Fall 2013 Pick the Winner Contest
QuiBids’ “Monday Night Matchups” pick the winner contest is a promotion which requires users to vote for the winning team to win Free Bids. Official Rules are sponsored by QuiBids. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID IN QUEBEC AND WHERE PROHIBITED. The Contest begins on Friday, September 6 2013 at midnight (CST) and ends at kickoff (7:40 p.m. CDT) on December 23, 2013. The Contest consists of users voting for the team the entrant thinks will win each week’s Monday Night Football matchup. Everyone who votes correctly will receive 3 Free Bids for each week they pick the winner.
1. Eligibility: [The QuiBids “Monday Night Matchups”] (the “Contest”) is open to legal residents of the U.S. and Canada who are eighteen (18) or older as of the date of entry (as defined in Section 2), who have an active e-mail account and Internet access as of the beginning of the Contest period and who are official registered users of QuiBids. Residents of the province of Quebec are not eligible for this contest. Employees of Sponsor (“QuiBids”) and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment or other coordinating agencies, individuals providing services to Sponsor through an outsourcer or temporary employment agency during the Contest period, and their respective immediate family members and persons living in their same household, and individuals who have previously been chosen as winners are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations (“Official Rules”).
2. To Enter: You may enter via the promotion application on the QuiBids Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/quibids/ upon clicking on the respective promotions tab. It will be labeled Monday Night Matchups. You will have the opportunity to vote for your choice only once each week. After voting, there will be a prompt to enter your QuiBids username, email, and other relevant information like your location.
3. Prize Drawing: All Contest entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules and who correctly select the winner will be awarded with 3 Free Bids. The choosing of the winners is to be held on the dates set forth above at the QuiBids offices located at: 4 NE 10th St., Ste. 242, Oklahoma City, OK 73104. Winners will be notified by e-mail.
4. Prizes and Odds: Three (3) Free Voucher bids will be credited to the accounts of the users who pick correctly. The odds of winning vary depending the actual winner of the game.
5. Notification of Winners: Winners will be notified by e-mail within five (5) business days after the Monday Night Event ends, and may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received after 30 days, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
6. General Rules: By entering selecting a winner and entering the Contest, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and represent and warrant that your entry does not violate any agreements with any third parties you may have, including but not limited to those agreements between you, your social networks or other third party sites where you may choose to post your entry. You agree that your participation in the Contest and Sponsor’s use of your entry will not violate any agreement to which you are a signatory or a party. The Contest is offered by Sponsor, QuiBids, which is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By entering the Contest, you further agree to release, indemnify, defend and hold Sponsor and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Contest, harmless, from any and all claims, injuries, damages, expenses or losses to person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in this Contest or acceptance or use of a prize or parts thereof, including, without limitation, (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor’s control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Contest; (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest; and (iv) any claims by third parties that your participation in this Contest violates your agreement with that third party or use of that third party’s social network or website where you posted your entry. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decisions in all respects relative to the Contests are final. In no event will Sponsor be liable to you for any special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages (including loss of use, data, business or profits) arising out of or in connection with your participation in the contests, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not Sponsor has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SPONSOR’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU ARISING WITH RESPECT TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES WILL NOT EXCEED $5. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
7. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Contest and winning any prize, winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, entry and statements attributed to winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion in Sponsor’s newsletters, and on the Sponsor’s website located at www.quibids.com, without additional compensation. All entries become property of Sponsor and none will be acknowledged or returned. Allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of prizes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest in whole or in part, in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Contest is compromised, without liability to the entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. The Contests are subject to these Official Rules and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. As stated above, the Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in these Contests, you acknowledge that you have read these Official Rules and agree to abide by them and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Contests. These Official Rules are governed by the law of the state of Oklahoma, excluding rules governing choice of laws. Any action, suit or case arising out of, or in connection with, this Contests or these Official Rules must be brought in either the federal courts or the state courts located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
9. Winners List, Official Rules: For a list of the prize winner or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request and a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: QuiBids, “Father’s Day”: 4 NE 10th St., Ste. 242, Oklahoma City, OK 73104.
10. Sponsor Address: QuiBids “Monday Night Matchups”; 4 NE 10th St., Ste. 242, Oklahoma City, OK 73104.