No Purchase Required to Join
1. Eligibility: QuiBids’ Social Rewards (the “Membership Program”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, Canada, Australia, Germany, France and the United Kingdom who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of QuiBids and any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents and agencies that are involved in this Membership Program, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to receive gifts. The Membership Program is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
2. Administrator: The Membership Program is administered by QuiBids at 1601 NW Expressway, ste. 1500.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Membership Program, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Membership Program.
4. Promotion Period: The recurring Membership Program begins at 12:01 a.m. Central time, on the first day of each month and ends at 11:59 p.m. Central Time, on the last day of each month (the “Promotion Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official timekeeping device for this Membership Program. The time period of the contest is subject to change based on discretion of QuiBids.
5. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit http://blog.quibids.com/?p=4294 and sign up for the Membership Program by following the links and instructions to complete the registration.
You then will receive 1 entry into the Membership Program. P.O. Boxes are not permitted.
Limit: 1 Membership Program entry per duration of the promotion. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to utilize multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entry and that participant may be disqualified from the Membership Program. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar publishing methods or agents (including, but not limited to, membership entry services) will void that entrant. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential gift recipients may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
6. Gifting: Once you submit your Membership Program registration, you will become eligible for gifts. QuiBids encourages you to contribute positively to the community and may recognize you for your enthusiasm, influence, passion, originality and value. Spam or negative behavior is strongly discouraged.
The Administrator will select gift recipients at its sole discretion and this decision is final and binding. The potential recipients will be notified by phone or email.
7. Requirements of Potential Gift Recipient: Potential gift recipients must continue to comply with the Official Rules; and receiving a gift is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential Awards recipients (or parent/legal guardian if guest(s) is/are a minor in his/her state of residence) (each) will be required to sign and return to Administrator, by [date]: an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her gift and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Administrator. If the potential Award recipient fails to do so, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the gift. In the event that a potential gift recipient is disqualified for this and/or any other reason, if time permits, Administrator will select an alternate potential gift recipient in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entrants, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential gift recipients are disqualified, the gift will not be awarded.
Monthly Reward: [Five (5)] monthly gifts: [1X Gameplays] ARV: $10.
[Twenty-Five (25)] monthly gifts: [QuiBids T-Shirts] ARV: $10.
Gifts are non-transferable, non-refundable & cannot be exchanged for cash. No extension will be given if not used within the stated time period, the gift will be forfeited and QuiBids will have no further obligation to recipient and the recipient’s guests. Lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, vouchers or certificates will not be replaced. [As applicable:] Administrator is not responsible if recipient does not use ticket on day of event. Recipient will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. No substitution, exchange or transfer of gift by recipient. Administrator reserves the right to substitute any gift for one of equal or greater value. The gift recipient is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with gift receipt and/or use. Recipient is responsible for any and all local, state and/or federal taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses not specified herein, including, without limitation, ground transportation, meals, beverages, activities, purchases, incidentals, telephone calls or other personal expenses, extra hotel fees, or other hotel charges incurred. Gift may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion. Other restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Membership Program constitutes entrant’s consent for Administrator and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Membership Program is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Administrator may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Membership Program to address the impairment and then resume the Membership Program in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Membership Program and award the gifts in a random drawing from among all eligible entrants up to the time of the impairment. The Administrator reserves the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Membership Program or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Membership Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Not responsible for lost, late, delayed, incomplete, entries not received by the entry deadline, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections,
miscommunications, failed telephone, computer hardware or software, and other technical errors or
failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from
participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Promotion; unauthorized human
intervention; failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors of
any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the
Promotion, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online
regardless of cause. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all entries
affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. Administrator reserves the right to prohibit the
participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any
requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
Internet caution: any attempt by an individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the
legitimate operation of this promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt
be made, Administrator reserves the right to seek damages from any such individual to the fullest extent
of the law. Administrator reserves the right to cancel or modify the Promotion if fraud, misconduct or
technical failures destroy the integrity of the Promotion or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical
problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by
the Administrator in their sole discretion.
In the event of termination of the promotion, a notice will be posted online and the random drawing will be
conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination. In the event a dispute
arises regarding specific individual entitled to receive gift, entry will be declared made by the
“authorized e-mail account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address
by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational
institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the
submitted e-mail address. Participant may be requested to provide Administrator with proof that the
participant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the
account/submission. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by
Administrator. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of gift by recipient permitted. All federal, state
and local taxes are the sole responsibility of recipient. All federal, state and local laws and regulations
apply. Return of any gift/gift notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate
recipient may be selected, timer permitting.
Acceptance of gift constitutes permission to the Administrator and its partners to use recipient’s name
and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by
law. By accepting gift, recipient agrees to release and hold Administrator, the promotional partners and
each of their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless against any and all claims,
damages, losses, expenses and liability arising out of use/acceptance of gift. Entrants assume all
liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use
or redemption of any gift. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official
Rules and the decisions of the Administrator. Administrator and its promotional partners are not
responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any
gift or in the administration of the promotion.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Membership Program, entrants agree to release and hold harmless QuiBids, and its shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, gift partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Membership Program or receipt or use of any gift, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Membership Program; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Membership Program or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Membership Program or receipt of any gift. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Membership Program and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Membership Program entry; provided that if it is not possible to award another entry for any reason, Administrator, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any gift offered herein. No more than the stated number of gifts will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of gifts as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Administrator reserves the right to award only the stated number of gifts by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible gift claims.
12. Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or
connected with this Membership Program or any gifts awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court, and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Membership Program, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Administrator in connection with the Membership Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Oklahoma, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Oklahoma or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Oklahoma.